Most of our day..feeding, breathing treatments, nose suctioning, clean up, do it all again. Good thing I'm an expert at these things after RSV.
Joel is taking advantage of the rain to take several long naps, giving me some time to read.
It brings my heart joy to see books and toys everywhere. Joel is more interested in these things every day and I'm having so much fun playing with him.
Mismatched socks..that's how chill we are today. One fell off in the middle of night and I just left them that way.
His favorite way to play right now is to have the whole box of toys in front of him. Why choose one when you can have them all??
I'm so sorry he is sick again!! Poor baby. I will pray he gets better soon. Hope you all are doing well.
ReplyDelete~Jessie
He is such a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteCami's sick today too. :-( Nothing like a sick babe to make you slow down. Hope he gets better soon. Looking forward to seeing you all. :-)
ReplyDelete