Now that I am most definitely looking pregnant, I have gotten a lot more comments from people when I'm out and about. Yesterday, I was driving through a toll booth and the lady said, "Something cookin'?". At first I was like, what in the world is she talking about, I'm in a car...how could something be cooking?? And then I got it. Just in time to say "Yeah" and drive away.
This morning at the grocery store, I was looking at the very sorry selection of strawberries, and after I decided that they all looked bad, I walked away. One of the workers said, "The baby wants strawberries." Well, I'm glad he has a direct connection to Joel's thoughts and desires. To this man I said, "Well I want strawberries too, but they don't look very good!".
Stay tuned for more stories like this as I keep getting bigger and bigger these last several weeks!
Haha, don't you love it. I was happy though, at least they knew I didn't normally have a big ol belly hanging out. At this point, its pretty easy to tell you are preggo. :-) So close...
ReplyDeletehahahaha! I love you. I can totally see you saying that to the guy at the store :).
ReplyDeletePraying for you!